Thank you living with healthy outlook and Motivationaltalks for nominating me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! It is my FIRST blog award and firsts are always special!!! 🙂
I am extremely honored, humbled and deeply touched by your kind nomination and I definitely accept it.
Very Inspiring Blogger Award
7 interesting things about myself.
1. I either fly high or lie below. Nowhere in the middle!
2. I wished to have weak eye-sight and a fractured bone while I was young. Since then, I have had both.
3. I have fallen in 3 gutters till date including a street gutter. My father’s friend pulled me out.
4. I scratched the attendant on my first day at school. So much so that she started bleeding and had bruise marks on her face. I was only 4 and thought she was kidnapping me away from my mother.
5. I love travelling anywhere and everywhere. New destinations and different cultures deeply fascinate me.
6. I aspire to run a charity one day and work for the underprivileged. Its my biggest dream after being a source of pride for my parents.
7. I am a people’s person. Nobody and Nothing is more important than my family and friends. Period.
Here are the Blogs I nominate because I find them awesome!
- Harsh Reality
- Paul Davis
- In a different place
- Good Times Stories
- Miss Scarlett teaches and learns
- Silvia Writes
- Yas Blogs
- Kooky Miss Match
- Maiden Aunt
- Golden Cage
- Everything Else Thrown in
- This is your best year
- Coco Michelle’s Lifestyle Blog!
- Bucket List Publications
- Wonderland by Tatu
Here are the official rules of acceptance:
- Display the Award Certificate on your website.
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented you with the award.
- Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers.
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have linked them in the post.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Keep Smiling! 🙂