OMG OMG OMG…okay cutting the drama!
I am writing this post from a cloud. They call it Cloud no. 9! Thank you Salvatore Vionito for awarding me the Versatile Blogger Award and thank you Petrel41 for awarding me Liebster Award!!!
I am deeply touched, honored and humbly accept these accolades. 😀
And now I shall begin my ‘speech’ *Drum Roll*
I would like to thank God, my mom, dad, cat (if I had one I would give her a cookie today), Neighbours, Teachers, Teachers families, Sorry I forgot to mention my grandparents earlier, my laptop, office desktop, my fish (yes! I did have a goldfish but she now rests in peace), my siblings, friends, foes,my children and their children (they are not born yet but I am pretty sure they would complain if I miss them)…..Am i missing out anyone? 😉
I just want to thank my blog family, my 774 followers who patiently listen to me and bless me with their love, support and motivation. Thanks for listening to my ramblings and letting me be a part of your life.
I cannot nominate 15 blogs because I think each one of those blogs are unique and special in their own way. I would like to give it to everyone in my blogging circle.
You guys rock! Shine bright…like a star.
Thank you living with healthy outlook and Motivationaltalks for nominating me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! It is my FIRST blog award and firsts are always special!!! 🙂
I am extremely honored, humbled and deeply touched by your kind nomination and I definitely accept it.
Very Inspiring Blogger Award
7 interesting things about myself.
1. I either fly high or lie below. Nowhere in the middle!
2. I wished to have weak eye-sight and a fractured bone while I was young. Since then, I have had both.
3. I have fallen in 3 gutters till date including a street gutter. My father’s friend pulled me out.
4. I scratched the attendant on my first day at school. So much so that she started bleeding and had bruise marks on her face. I was only 4 and thought she was kidnapping me away from my mother.
5. I love travelling anywhere and everywhere. New destinations and different cultures deeply fascinate me.
6. I aspire to run a charity one day and work for the underprivileged. Its my biggest dream after being a source of pride for my parents.
7. I am a people’s person. Nobody and Nothing is more important than my family and friends. Period.
Here are the Blogs I nominate because I find them awesome!
- Harsh Reality
- Paul Davis
- In a different place
- Good Times Stories
- Miss Scarlett teaches and learns
- Silvia Writes
- Yas Blogs
- Kooky Miss Match
- Maiden Aunt
- Golden Cage
- Everything Else Thrown in
- This is your best year
- Coco Michelle’s Lifestyle Blog!
- Bucket List Publications
- Wonderland by Tatu
Here are the official rules of acceptance:
- Display the Award Certificate on your website.
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented you with the award.
- Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers.
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have linked them in the post.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Keep Smiling! 🙂